Every detail and amenity at The McFarland Inn exists for your enjoyment and relaxation. No stone is left unturned to see that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
- The home has two main sitting areas, the living room and the guest lounge. There is a guest refrigerator in the lounge that is stocked with complimentary water, soft drinks, and other assorted non-alcoholic beverages. Guests can store anything they want in this refrigerator, including alcoholic beverages. Next to the refrigerator is a snack bar with all kinds of complimentary goodies. Coffee and tea are available in the lounge all day. Your hostess will be happy to make you a complimentary latte upon request.
- Wine and hors d'ouevres are served each evening from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Guests have access to a microwave oven. Some guests like to bring lunch or dinner in house. You will find glassware, plates, napkins and utensils in the lounge for this purpose.
- A computer work station is located in the guest lounge. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the home, including in each guest room.
- Each guest room has a cable TV with DVD and VCR player. A movie library is located in the guest lounge. Guests can take movies back to their room or watch them in the lounge.
- The hot tub is located in a covered area off of the deck in the back yard.
- Guests have access to our complimentary bicycles. This is a perfect way to experience the neighborhood and beautiful downtown Coeur d' Alene.
- Laundry facilities available
- We will pack you a picnic lunch for $10 each upon request! You can book it as an add-on to your online reservation or call/email us.
Please click on the accommodations link to read about all the wonderful guest room amenities!