We look forward to Ironman Week each year! Our set up is perfect for athletes and supporters alike. The McFarland Inn B&B is located only 1/2 mile from City Park which is the transition area. In between the B&B and the park is downtown Coeur d’Alene. The a portion of the bike and the run courses are only 5 blocks from The McFarland Inn. Below are some of the extras we provide (above and beyond our standard amenities) to help make your Ironman Cd’A experience successful:
1) Convenience of being in the downtown area without all the noise and activity of being right in the middle of everything.
2) Breakfast selections and timing are flexible, depending on your training needs.
3) A refrigerator for guests is stocked with your favorite sports drinks, juices, soft drinks, and snacks. You can store any of your own groceries in this frig as well. We stock your favorite snacks in the lounge area.
4) Bikes are housed in a locked garage adjacent to the house and only athletes have the key.
5) A hot tub located on the back deck.
6) We provide folding chairs for supporters/spectators.
7) We have bikes for guests to use if they do not want to ride around town on their race bikes.
8) Beach towels for use when training in the lake.
9) Pre-race dinner is available upon request for a small extra charge.
10) On race day, breakfast is provided between 4:00 and 4:30 am and we make whatever you require.
The Coeur d'Alene Room - $250.00 per night plus 8% tax
The McFarland Room - $250.00 per night plus 8% tax
The Huckleberry Room - $225.00 plus 8% tax
The Syringa Room - $225.00 plus 8% tax
The Kootenai Room - $200.00 plus 8% tax
1) A five night minimum is required.
2) In January 2014, a 50% non-refundable deposit is charged to the card you provide at the time of the reservation. This is refunded only if another guest books the same room for the same number of nights. In late May 2014, the second 50% non-refundable deposit will be charged and the same refund policy applies.
3) No kitchen is available to guests apart from a microwave oven. However, guests can bring in pre-made meals if desired. Of course, breakfast is always provided.
4) Unfortunately, we cannot accept pets.
5) This home is not set up properly for children; we accept anyone over the age of 18.
6) Only two guests per room.